- Strategic responsibility for leading and growing programmatic function aligned to overall company goals.
- Perfect programmatic strategy and coach programmatic team members, as a key pillar of our platform supported digital media initiatives.
- Analyze, evaluate, and recommend market data/insights and technology providers to support programmatic advertising opportunities.
- Liaise and (re-)contract with technology providers, publishers and agency partners.
- Identify and spearhead strategic growth areas for specific accounts to increase account performance while increasing gross profit for programmatic services
- Identify, perfect and support internal transformation measures to grow our programmatic advertising structure and processes.
- Educate and upskill team members, including other media departments, client management, and sales managers.
- Participate in senior management meetings as it relates to the creation of overall company initiatives, new ideas & solutions that support the leadership & day-to-day programmatic initiatives and operations.
- Coach direct reports and promote self-development to support growth and progression; nurturing and identifying individual strengths.
- Manage your teams in line with company policies & procedures, partnering with VP and HR as required.
- Conduct development plans in a timely manner ensuring goals are fit for purpose, clearly documented and review regularly.
- Develop and streamline individual staffing growth plans in order to retain and scale team to meet evolving business needs
- Continually monitor team KPIs and feedback status to VP, Digital Media including accompanying insight, thoughts, and actions.
- Partner with peers to develop own understanding of barter and mediums.
- Work alongside peers and other departments to plan strategies and coordinate efforts to increase ability to achieve our goals.
- Take a role in department & company meetings, educating from a programmatic perspective, and encourage adoption of company culture & values.
- Identify and implement improvements to company practices as it pertains to your team and responsibilities.
Directly manages apprx. 3 Programmatic Specialists.
The salary range for this position is $110,000 – $140,000. The successful candidate’s salary will depend on actual ranges of current employees in the subject position, market considerations, budgetary considerations, geography, as well as the candidate’s skill set, level of experience, and qualifications. Active offers a very competitive benefits package inclusive of medical coverage, dental, vision, disability, 401k, paid time off, community engagement opportunities, great colleagues, and great learning opportunities.
Unfortunately, we are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.